Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lily's 7 Months

Lily is 7 months now! I feel like I always talk about how "crazy" it is that she's getting bigger and stronger, but it really is just that. Sometimes I look at her and I can hardly remember holding her when she was tiny! She's about 18.5lbs. now!!! That's more that double her birth weight!!! Yesterday she stood up all by herself in her crib. I left her for just a minute sitting in her crib and when I came back she was standing. It took me a minute to remember if I had left her like that! I took a video! She's beginning to babble NON-STOP! Mornings and nights are her chatterbox times. She also sticks out her tongue a lot and when she eats she moves her jaw like if she's chewing. It's hilarious! Another new thing we are doing is weaning :( Yes, I know...it's sad. I wanted to go a little longer, but now that Lily is staying for extended hours with her father, she needs to be able to drink from a bottle. The only problem is she despises the bottle. At first I though it was the...formula...but she wont even take B milk from a bottle. I've tried all kinds of different bottles, but NOPE! It's so tough! All I can do is keep trying...wish us both luck!

Here's a little video of Lily Bean taking a stand!