Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Girl's First Christmas


Since Lily was sick we didn't go out of the house this Christmas. I was so excited to dress her up and show her off to family, but with her being sick my plans had to change a little. I didn't want to take her out and have her passed from person to person (germ infested person to germ infested person). She's just starting to get better and I didn't want all of my hard work of sheltering her to be for nothing. Lily's first Christmas was really laid back. We just woke up early and opened gifts. We stayed in PJ's all day long and played with a couple of her new toys. She got so many gifts, it was nuts! I put most of them away and I'll bring them out a couple at a time and put a couple away too. It's just way too much and she doesn't really know the difference. Over all I'm really pleased with the way the day went. I had envisioned "baby's first christmas" very differently when I was pregnant, but at the end of the day it was perfect. A smile on her face and wrapping paper in her mouth :) Just PERFECT! I hear the second Christmas is better because they understand a little better and they get really excited....we'll see. I could never have guessed what this Christmas would be like, so I wont start thinking about next either! Here are some pictures of princess Lily on Christmas morning.

Being cozy while we round up her uncles



The first gift she opened!

All of her gifts! She got a carseat and a walker (from Grandpa Felix), a play pen, countless toys, clothes, curtains, and elf on a shelf (from Grandma Norma) for next year.

Lily's dad spoiled her as well! He got her tons of toys!

Thank you for this walker Grandpa Felix!!!








1 comment:

Nicole Barnes said...

I looooove the pics with her surrounded by all of the presents she scored!! :) Definitely a princess in the making. Glad to hear she's feeling better and that it was a great Christmas!